Friday, October 3, 2008

Poluhticks

I am getting so sick of hearing about Poluhticks and who's to blame for what. I will boldly state here, for the record, that I am an Independent. That's right, I sit back with a beer and try to figure things out for myself and vote accordingly.

What has really been torquing my shorts (besides the inflammatory words McSame and Hussein, Repugnicans and DemoRats, I mean, c'mon people you are supposed to be adults here!) is the blame game.

I found this article that makes me smile. Puts the blame squarely upon where it should. I hope you read it, it's fairly short. I do not know his poluhticks, which party he stands for, or even who he is, but I would like to share a beer with him just for this one article.

545 People by Charley Reese

I don't plan on mentioning poluhticks again, but I don't rule it out. I do hope that I am always bipartisan because that should be the American Way.

7 comments:

SkylersDad said...

Bravo! (standing up and clapping)

Dr Zibbs said...

I hear you! I'm an independent as well. I can't stand hardcore democrats or rebublicans but honestly, the one's that are making me more sick are some of these liberal blogs that think Obama is the second coming.

wood_song said...

THANK YOU!!

T said...

So defensive! I mean offensive! I mean... wait, I gotta watch FoxNews, CNN, C-Span and MSNBC to help make up my mind.

-And I am NOT a robot!!!

Leonesse said...

Sky'spappy - why, thank you. And I didn't even have to show you my boobs. Impressive as they are.

Dr.Z- Amen to that!

Woodsong- You are welcome!

T- So glad you are back and I agree fully. Let's just watch the spin until it makes us dizzy!

sparrow said...

THAT IS FREAKIN'... *gasp*... EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED TO READ!!!!!

YES! I AM SHOUTING... WITH GLEEEEE!

/invisible font that only Leonesse can see on/ Recker and Brown, baybee. /invisible font that only Leoness can see off/

Davison said...

Bravo! (standing up and clapping)