Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Just Lovely, Part 2

So, what happens when you go on a second interview for one position (the day after your first interview with another) and then head to another interview and while you are in said interview you are offered BOTH the previous jobs you were interviewing for that pay the same amount and you really, really like them both? I mean, really like them both.

Tough problem to have after months of freaking out.

Dammit, why can't life just be simple?

I need a beer. I just finished off my Dundee's Honey Brown. I just can't think without one.
(Which makes me sound like an alcoholic, but I'm not... yet.)

13 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Take out the ole piece of paper with the line down the middle.

Dale said...

You need to take the one with the better word of the day I guess?

sparrow said...

You're not an alcoholic. Alcoholics go to meetings.

As Dale said: Mary Poppins!

:)

Fantastic news, ((((Leonesse))).

Have you decided which bra to wear with your halter dress your first day?

*snork*

SkylersDad said...

My response, Part 2:

Follow Dale's advice, and if that won't work, take the job where the interviewer was ogling you. Then you have the power.

sparrow said...

Oh. My. Skyler's dad and I had a mutual postgasm.

*snork! pt 2*

Some Guy said...

What a nice dilemma to have!

katrocket said...

Tell both of them you want more money, and then choose the one who doesn't kick you out of their office.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leonesse said...

Well, it looks like the decision has been made, sans beer, even. I have just been told that if I choose Mary Poppins College that my sons will be gettin' some skoolin' at an 80% discount and mine will be free. Yes, a free degree.

I take that over the NASA/Pentagon-like IT Employer any day. Even though one of my jobs was to buy soda and beer for the Friday afternoon happy hours. Yes, I am actually choosing a free education over free beer. It's for the kid's sake.

Now, if they just have a class on beer making I will be in heaven.

Chris the Hippie said...

Yay!

Anonymous said...

Good for you on the job! Even better news - your blog was one of the ones Google recommended that I add to my reading list. Even though you already are on my reading list and have been for a long time - but still :)

Leonesse said...

Suze, Blogger obviously has bad taste. My blog sucks since I deleted Hometown Pride and now I just don't even want to think about that place.

T said...

Go for the one that gives you the most tuppence!