Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What the Hell?

Dear Fellow Bloggers,

I have lost my mojo. I have no funny left. There is nothing going on that I can write about. Nothing funny at all. My life has been consisting of waking up, turning on a computer, and searching for employment. Pistols could surely come up with funny material even in that, alas, I don't seem to have that ability.

Sure, I had taken a temp job at a College Bookstore for a few weeks. I did see a few funny things there I could share. I would have to really stretch to get something out of them. (BTW, if you have some extra time around the starting of classes during warm weather and you want to see some boobs, that would be a great place to hang out.)

I am thinking of giving up this blogging thing. You can't really be a blogger if you have nothing to blog on. Can I just be a commenter?

4 comments:

sparrow said...

No. You cannot just be a commenter. That is against the rules. You must obey the rules.

You're "here" now... and you can't find anything to blog about? Perhaps I should invite you to my ghetto for some beer and bbq (bbq optional)... there is blogging fodder o'plenty in this hood.

You must be West of Apache... you must come East of Country Club, that's where the AKTION is.

:)

Jon said...

Oh please. I ran out of things to say months ago. Hasn't stopped me.

Besides, you can't use the words "nothing going on" and "boobs" in the same post. Doesn't add up.

katrocket said...

I have no problem with you being a commenter. You're very good at it.

But I know what you mean, I got nothin in the tank either - I tend to post You Tube videos, silly photos, and today's lame post about a chick who walks like a horse.

Falwless said...

Here, I'll give you some topics:

Birds
Bird Flu
Bird Feed
Birdhouses
How Birds Make Nests
"Bye Bye Blackbird," the song


THERE! That's like 8 posts right there, waiting to happen! Sure none of them are interesting, but who cares?!??! ;)

(I cast my vote for you doing whatever you want. As long as "whatever you want" doesn't mean disappearing altogether. That I will not condone. Nope.)

:)